Thank you for your interest in growing and strengthening AmeriCorps national service in Colorado! AmeriCorps grants can help expand services or reach underserved communities through people power. We are not accepting applications at this time. Sign up HERE for our newsletter to receive updates when funding becomes available.
Serve Colorado believes that AmeriCorps can be part of the solution for a wide range of community challenges and welcomes creative proposals addressing a broad range of community needs, whether or not they nicely fit into the priorities outlined here.
Previous Competitions's Funding Priorities
- COVID-19 Response and Recovery: Programs that support direct response efforts and meet the immediate needs of those who are struggling as well as helping get people back to work through workforce development.
- Education: Programs that overcome learning loss due to COVID-19 disruptions, especially programs that focus on wellness and whole child approaches.
- Health Care: Programs that increase access to health care, including behavioral and mental health care, especially in underserved communities.
- Advancing Racial Equity: Programs striving to reduce systemic racism and barriers to opportunity and create communities where everyone has the opportunity to fulfill their potential.
- Colorado Climate Corps: Programs that increase capacity and support to local governments; expand existing conservation and youth corps to do hands-on projects, including wildfire and flood mitigation; and/or implement environmental/energy projects.
Previous Competition Application Resources
In an effort to prepare prospective applicants for submitting a strong AmeriCorps State Grant proposal, we provide a series of pre-recorded technical assistance webinars. See the Application Resources section above.
The Corporation for National & Community Service (CNCS) also has a webpage with resources for those interested in applying for AmeriCorps State and National grants. Please refer to Applying for AmeriCorps State and National Grants to find information on AmeriCorps.
Please submit any questions you have about grant opportunities to our Deputy Director, Paul Brown, at email@example.com. Due to the potential for a high volume of requests for assistance, please ensure that questions asked cannot be answered by first consulting the resources above.